(“The company” herein refers to Slightly Different Limited)
BY ORDERING OR BY USING ANY OF THE COMPANIES SOFTWARE OR ANY OF ITS DERIVATIVES INCLUDING WEBEASY, WEBSOCIAL, EPDQ CLASSES & MODULES YOU ACCEPT, AGREE TO AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
1 SOFTWARE INFORMATION
The company is the sole owner of all logos, graphics, help docs, code, and other related materials. This is a non-transferable ownership. Obtaining a license does not provide legal ownership over any of the above.
2 COPIES OF SOFTWARE
The company allows you to you have one (1) unused copy of your software. The copy must be a backup copy and must not be used in any way. Your backup copy must be kept in your possession. Installed copies of the software may not exceed the number of licenses purchased.
3 LICENSING DETAILS
For each license purchased you may use that software in one (1) location / domain. The number of active copies of software must match or be below the number of licenses that you have purchased. We reserve the right to void your technical support & upgrades and/or pursue legal action if this is violated.
With the purchase of a license you may not do the following:
- Exceed the number of licenses purchased by using multiple copies.
- Copy the software, help docs, code, or graphics.
- Remove comments that exist within the code. Note: These comments are not visible to users. Only in the source code.
- Make attempts to discover the source and or algorithms involved
- Disclose or release any code, documentation, proprietary know-how, or content.
- Reverse engineer or use any code / algorithms involved in any other way than direct use with the software.
- Resell the software directly without written agreement with the company
- Sub-License or rent any area of the software, script, or any part of the software package.
- Transfer ownership of the software.
- Claim ownership and/or creation of the software.
5 WHAT WE MAY DO
The company reserves the right to monitor your license usage. This includes the monitoring of your license and we will never collect any information beyond license information such as serial #’s and locations of usage. The company also reserves the right to void your technical support/upgrades and/or pursue legal action if any part of this license agreement has been violated.
6 LICENSE TERMS
This license agreement is automatically activated upon payment and upon receiving the software. You may terminate this agreement by erasing all copies of the software. This includes all source files, documentation, and database structures.
In no event shall the company be liable for any damages and/or losses including security issues, data, bugs, losses, or any other damages.
8 ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This license agreement extends those terms set out in our standard terms and conditions of sale as published at here
If you have a situation in which you feel you may be conflicting with the license agreement, please contact email@example.com with the software title and any applicable information. Each situation is met on a case-by-case basis.