(“The company” herein refers to Slightly Different Limited)
BY ORDERING OR BY USING ANY HOSTED APPLICATION OR SERVICE DERIVED FROM OR BASED ON WEBEASY, INCLUDING WEBSTART, WEBPRO AND OTHER SUCH BRANDS GIVEN TO THE SAME, YOU AGREE TO AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE LICENSE OF WEBEASY DETAILED HERE AND THE EXTENSIONS TO THAT LICENSE AS DETAILED BELOW.
1 SERVICE INFORMATION
The company develops hosted web applications and services based on WebEasy. These inherit the full extent of the license of WebEasy as detailed here and are also subject to the extensions below.
These applications and services include such as WebEasy and other brands of the same products.
2 EXTENDED RESTRICTIONS
The following extended restrictions apply to any such hosted service or application (herein the application):
- The company is the sole owner of the application, all logos, graphics, help docs, code, and other related materials. This is a non-transferable ownership.
- The application may only be resold with prior written agreement from the company.
- The application is sold as a hosted service and may not be resold as an application to be hosted elsewhere. Where the application is resold it is resold as an application hosted on servers owned by the company and may not be transferred to or hosted elsewhere. This license extension may only be varied by prior written agreement with the company.
- If a reseller or client wishes to rehost any web site or web pages based on the application they may only re-host their designs and content. No element of the application may be hosted on servers other than those owned by the company and they will therefore lose any functionality provided by the application.
- The application may not be added to or changed in any way, other than the design template and content of the publically available web site or web pages it is licensed for use on.
- Where design is included in the service the client is limited to three iterations of the design within scope. Further design work is charged at the companies normal hourly rate.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw the application or support for the application at any time with 30 days written notice to the reseller or the client as deemed appropriate by the company. Where the application is withdrawn then any annual fees paid to the company, less reseller discount or commission, for the hosting and use of that application will be proportionally reimbursed to the nearest month. Where support for the application is withdrawn the client may continue to use the application as originally licensed and no fees will be reimbursed.